Deluxe not-your-typical-promo tote bag is emblazoned with a heart-shaped map in pearly metallic teal and opalescent shine. Includes #eastendlove hashtag to share the love!
- zippered top to keep your things secure
- inside pocket with zipper
- moveable carabiner spring clip inside for keys, water bottle etc.
- 100% cotton canvas
- 16 x 16" (flat), with 6" gusseted bottom
- 12" shoulder drop
- 25L capacity
- (Personally speaking, this is my pandemic-era purse. Durable and functional to toss in a bike basket, and the carabiner keeps my mask handy!)
About the design:
Ange had the idea for a heart-shaped map fragment of the East End. I let the geography dictate the outline: the curves of the Don River, the eastern shoreline and the base of Tommy Thompson Park defined the placement. If you love the East End and your home is outside the heart, you are included!
The extra-fun part is an opalescent, transparent layer representing water and parklands, like the interplay of nature and city that we love so much about this area.
Special pickup option:
For this collection only, pickup is available at the adorable St. Matthew's Clubhouse at 450 Broadview Avenue, the home of East End Arts.
Orders requiring shipping will be calculated at checkout. See here for more info.